Brigadier General Mr. Enkhbaatar .G
Defense Attaché of the Embassy of Mongolia in the Russian Federation
- 1964-1974 Secondary High school Number 1 Choybalsan city, DornodAimag, Mongolia.
- 1974-1978 Higher Military School of Joint, Ulan Bator, Mongolia.
- 1985-1989 Combined Military Academy. Academy of Frunze, Moscow, USSR.
- 2002-2003 Higher Military Academic Courses, Beijing, China.
- 2007-2009 Military Academy of the General Staff of the Armed Forces Russian Federation, Moscow, Russia.
- 1978-1982 The Commander of the guard of honor platoon commandant regiment.
- 1982-1985 Deputy Chief of Staff of the regiment.
- 1989-1990 The Commander of the infantry battalion of the division.
- 1990-1995 The Chief of staff – first deputy commander of the Commandant’s Regiment.
- 1995-1997 Operations Directorate of the General Staff Officer, The Armed Forces.
- 1997-2003 The Commander of the mechanized infantry brigade.
- 2003-2007 The commandant of the garrison Ulaanbaatar – the capital commander Commandant’s Regiment.
- 2009-2010 The Inspector General of the Armed Forces – Head of Department Monitoring the General Staff of the Armed Forces.
- 2010 General Purpose of the Armed Forces Commander.
- 2010-2014 Inspector General of the Armed Forces – Head of Department Monitoring the General Staff of the Armed Forces.
- 2014-2015 Head of Information Management and Monitoring of the Ministry of Defense.
- 2015 – Now, Defense Attaché of the Embassy of Mongolia in the Russian Federation
Married, wife Mrs. Chimedtseren CHIMGEE, have a daughter and a son. Speaks Russian language. Was awarded with Mongolian medals.